© Copyright 2006 J. Banfill. All Rights Reserved.Legal Notice
- The Totals Report is a page that will pop up when the "Report Totals" button is pressed
- Useful in a classroom or for home schooling reports.
- Reports the results of the total work on a lesson.
- Does not get reset until the page is refreshed or a new lesson is started
- Provides a view of improvement during the practice session.
- A one line summary of results can easily be saved and imported into a spreadsheet.
An example report is shown below with an explanation of each entry given in red type.
Lesson: Metric Prefixes <--- Lesson filename
Date: 20:42,7/17/2001 <--- Time and Date
Correct = 34 Incorrect = 3 <--- Total correct and incorrect answers
Total Questions = 37 <--- Total questions
Percent correct = 92 <--- Overall percent correct
Scores for each set of 10 questions are:
80% <--- 80% of the First 10 questions were correct
90% <--- 90% of the Second 10 questions were correct
100% <---100% of the Third 10 questions were correct
The remaining questions had: 3 correct & 0 incorrect <--- Results for the remaining questions
Metric Prefixes,1476442,20:42,7/17/2001,34,3,37,92 <--- Comma delimited data that can be placed in a spreadsheet.
Includes: Lesson name, sequence number, time, date, correct answers, incorrect answers, total questions and overall score.
Open a blank email so you can Copy and Send Results <--- Select and copy report contents then click here to open email
Websites: www.aaaknow.com, www.321know.com, www.aaamath.com <--- List of websites with math practice